The coordinator of Student Services
- provides financial, academic, vocational and social counseling.
- develops career resource centers, student housing and boarding home programs.
- develops medical and health related services.
- coordinates admissions.
- assists in recreational and cultural programs.
- coordinates food services.
- maintains student records.
- supervises student discipline.
- supervises the personnel of Student Services, monitors and evaluates their performance, and provides feedback to staff members.
- works closely with other Cree School Board departments and administrators, other Cree entities, other school boards, community representatives, school committees, parents and students.
- supervises programs for students attending school off the reserve.
- develops programs and policies for staff members.
- develops position papers representing Student Services.